Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Parlor's House

Saturday,my mum brought us to her friend , Parlor's house for a home- cooked Italian dinner. He's really a friendly host(:





A very nice house- I like visiting people's home. Open your house and invite me in some days! Just over the weekend, I have went to Parlor's house, Wilson's house, Raishun's House, Jaq's house(: sometimes is the home decoration I love, sometimes is the messiness I love, but most importantly, I can imagine what is a home. The next house I would want to hop to will be Charlene's!

The appetiser with a very chim name which I also forgot, but it's nice. Raishun, the fresh cheese is nice, eating cheese just reminds me of you! (mdm cold storage(: hee)! Pizza, bread, Seafood Spagetti, tuna, tiramisu, but lazy to post all. Just post the pictures of my favourites will do!







No comments: