Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's about the precisions

The creative construction workers tied up the whiskers of the big trees to make it into a tree swing. Hee. I love them so much that I couldnt help but keep swinging them back and forth. Next time I'm going to have this in my backyard!






After attachment, we went for the Giordano Warehouse Sale and bought a black shirt. nice(: but because it's poor Fengshui desginged entrance, we walked a big round before we found it and left only 10 minutes of shopping because it closes at 7 p.m. The lift are sAdd Imageo stylo milo that it has a pole right in the middle of the lift. ChengDa started his pole dancing from 18th floor to the 1st floor! LOL! his pose is real funny!




I love the people there, they are taking care of us so well and patinetly explain every smallest detail to us!! Haha, but I hope they will give us some work to do soon(:

No comments: