Tuesday, March 17, 2009

friendship graduation

After work today, I went to meet my mum for dinner at Hougang. And I seriously dont know why I can take the wrong side of MRT train by mistake TWICE! must be of Beverly's genes! While I was showering at home, Hazel barged into my house with two cupcakes. LOL! I was totally unprepared and I had difficulties making a seat for her. Heh, anyway. only Hazel would be granted the special pass to barge into my house at anytime, because only great artist like her can apprehend the 'decorations' of my house. The rest, please apply for an entry pass one day in advance to secure a seat in my house. Heh, and we just sat there watch TV, eat cupcake and pour our hearts out for 2 hours plus. Such a cool friend I have(:

Seeing Hazel quarreling with Dom and patching up after every fight was sweet. I wish I had her debating skill. Things upon her heart just flow like river out. She has the abilitly to just vent everything out with words. I cant. I wouldnt know how to phrase them, how to express them, how to bring them out into words. but having someone to really understands you, willing to be there to listen to you and maybe just simply be there for me. It's really comforing.

How have we reached the point of friendship graduation? Time to wave good bye or a friend worth to keep. I give you a hint. My language of love is Quality Time.

No comments: