Friday, March 06, 2009

A Monster's wing.

I never say you can walk out of my life like this. Don't make me miss you this way. There is nothing you can do to make me regret my decision.

Sorry, I really didint know how to leak the poison drip by drip out from the cuts. So I had a plastic surgon to lift up her knifes and do that for me. Thanks Jun Lin(: The greatest poetic friend I ever have!

A Monster’s Wings

I watched an angel spread her wings
To reveal a silvery melody
I watched by fascination, jealousy
One day, that Angel will be me

To wear that beautiful saintlike skin
You’ll never know what lurks beneath
Yes pretty me, I hide the black
So look at me, I’m near perfect

But why, beyond that flawless mask
I shot your acceptance into dust
And blinding me was just the fact
I’m imperfect ‘cause I’m too perfect

Cover up, you hypocrite
Close your eyes, I don’t want you to peep
I smile because I play pretend
Come join me, hate me, take my hand

I spread my wings and watched you scream
As silver peeled my pretty dream
I tried to follow what you feel
Sorry, I lied that I was real

No comments: