Friday, March 06, 2009

Treat me the way Parlou treats her

I went Alan house to put my guitar and go through the woship songs in the morning before meeting Beverly at TAMPines to hunt for classic disney movies. LOL! Im so not used to MRT concession. I can never remember to tap my EZ Link card when alighting the bus. Hais, public transport can be real expensive as well.
We went to Beverly house to watch Little Mermaid I and II. Heh, my favourite disney princess!! Im in love with the song " part of your world" and "for a moment "!!!! I wonder why all disney movies ends with " happily ever after" while the actual story I read by Hans Christian Anderson ended with the little mermaid dissolving into foam. Heh, only if i can write my life as a fairy tale like this(:




Haha. then slack around in Beverly house, didn't know what to do, play facebook. LOL! 2 person slacking is much better than slacking at home alone!! Evening meet my sister, mum and her friend for dinner at Marriot Hotel.

No comments: