Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gold Friends

I met up with Beverly, Charlene, Solphin and Mei Lian for dinner and shop for Cherry's birthday present. Haha, that Mei Lian (Sohphine's twin) really resemble the " Mei Xian" in our class alot alot! 90% alike in terms of look, character and interes!

I flipped through the autograph and found the list of GOLD FRIENDS.
Charlene!

Charlene's Favourites:
Drinks> QOO and Bubble Tea
Cartoon Character> Hello Kitty, Tweety Bird and My Melody
Song> It's gonna be me!
Color> Pink & Blue
Teacher> Mrs Stephenie Tang
Subject>English
Animal> Rabbit and Dog
Friends> Beverly, you & Vivien

Charlene's Message:
I hope you will find a good school and find a perfect husband in future. I also hope you can enjoy yourself in Singapore. We can be the best of friends! I hope you don't mind the untidiness.Not for money, not for fame, but for you I sign my name.
Beverly!


Beverly's Favourites:
Food> don't know
Drink> Coke and Green tea peppermint
Color> Blue
Animal> Dog
Subject> -
Teacher> -

Beverly's Friends:
Gold> you, Charlene, Samantha
Silver> Cerlyn, Agnes, Penny, Dawn
Brone> Cherry, Mu Jia, Michelle.G
Bad> Boys, p4 girls.

Beverly's Message:
What a giggle, what a laugh, lan li mei nu wants my autograph!
Friends forever.
I love my girlfriends lots lots! From young, to now to old!! Celebrating our 9 Years of friendship, and we are still counting all the way to 99th years!! Cheers(:

No comments: