Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Hazel

This morning wanted to go for service, in the end overslept again! Hais. everytime oversleep oversleep, not just annoy others, even myself is annoyed! Hais, I have got too much bad bad bad habbits that I cant even stand myself.

I took cab down to church for the Cell Leaders Training. Just hope that I will be able to stay commited to follow through the training. I think availability is really important in this case for me.

In the evening, Jaslyn, Hazel & I went to Marina Square to celebrate Hazel be-be lated birithday. Sorry girl, for dragging for like 1 1/2 months!, but we have never forgotten it! We went to Yuki Yaki for buffet(: Happy Birthday!! Hee, we have promised to spent every birthdays together for the rest of our lives! Heh, my bestest girlfren for life indeed!

Our birthday girl!
Our handmade ice cream (JNH- Jaslyn, Naomi, Hazel) of combined flavours of vanilla, chocolate, peppermint and yam. Topping of chocolate chips, chocolate rice and rainbow chips(:

No comments: