Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Cow

LOL!! I woke up at 5.am to meet yujie for our favourite past time- morning breakfast at Prime and watch sunrise at punggol end. It's always a struggle to wake up, but the result is rewarding(:

I didnt know tomorrow is her birthday until she mention it. Haha, so treat her a cup of tea instead. Happy birthday girl!

Today lazy to go inside punggol end, so just sit at Punggol Mrt, but the whole construction and clouds blog it off! I prefer Punggol end.

Haha, I realise this Yu Jie has got too much love and problems and her life just evolves about love and nothing else. And I am the opposite! I has got no love.Yay, Im single but unavailable. All kinds of nice and sweet thoughts, words and gifts, I might be touch, I might be moved, but we will not move anything beyond very good friend. HAHA, at least that's for now(:


I need to replenish another 2 hours of sleep. zzzzz....

No comments: