Saturday, February 28, 2009

End of Exam

Yep, here is our temporary break from misery. The last paper, CWT was bad!! Very bad indeed! Furthermore, I studied hardest for that! How sad..
After exam, we went to Marina Square with the class first before I went off to meet Solphine, Charlene and Beverly.

I shopped around and for Hazel's birthday present. LOL! and I bought a bag, butterfly tanktop,bikini and a romper for myself too.(: HAHA, I also don't know why I bought the bikini, buying them is one thing, but taking the courage to overlook all the inadequacy and the imperfections of my body to put them on is really another thing. I hope it don't grow mould inside my wardrobe.
Heh, then we went for a dessert to have slice(: yummy.
Charelene is here in my blog! HEE.. My little miss Cutiee! (TAG!) hais, I should take the photo of her 3 inch heels, and you will be so impressed by her! (at least I do, 1 inch of heels could have already cost my whole foot's comfort, hers is 3 inch!)


Solphine(:
I want to Re-marry Beverly again(: I don't know why we always have the inspiration to get married.

After I went home shower and put my things, I went for supper at punggol with DORIAN, Hazel, Dom, Boon and Jie Qi. Haha, after he came back from Panama so long, we finally get to see him. happy happy(:
I dont know why, all is Hazel and Dom's photos in the end. Haha. LOL! maybe only you 2 are close enough for me to take whatever unglam photos(: but anyway, I like your cadid shots!
after supper we walked back to Senkang, Hazel's block to just slag and talk until 3 plus. until the police came and book us): haha, saying we were too noisy! LOL, den we just continue until Hazel smuggle all of us to her house after her parents left for work.
then we just talked and played old maid, cheat, and heart attack at her place until around 5a.m! LOL! IM NEVER GOING TO PLAY OLD MAID WITH THEM! especailly when I sat beside Hazel!! and heart attack made dom's whole hand swollen red, that Hazel has to step out and chose us out of her place! (so protectiveeee huh?!!) HAHA. Sweeet sweet couple.
Then Dorian and Boon sent me home, I slept at around 5.30a.m.

(Dorian taught us to spice up the taste of the cattlefish by brushing them against his leg hair and and eating them this way!. See dom's excited face!) Dorian and friends are just such a nice bunch of friends to hang out with. Next time must take all faces in!- I will force them in.

No comments: