Saturday, February 28, 2009

Intership Program

I Shall get to some serious work before I overindulged in my holidays.

PUB 40 Scotts Road #09-01
Envrionment Buidling
Singapore 228231

Yep, this will be my 2nd home for the next 6 months from Monday to Friday, 8.30a.m-6p.m. Kian Seng and I are posted to the Water Reclamation Network to do on the rehabilation of sewer, water quality survey and studies.Yuan Cheng ps us to join another path ):

I am really worried,
they are looking for punctuality. Do I have it?
they are looking for enthusiasm. Do I have it?
they are looking for communication skills. Do I have it?
they are looking for inter-personal skills. Do I have it?
they are looking for initiatives. Do I have it?
they are looking for competency. Do I have it?

The more I thought about them, the mroe worried I am. I seem to have none of them. But they are my whole semester's work, 25 credits! It's a real world now. No joking matter.

I need to know. I need to know that God has placed me in this for a purpose. I need to see the light and the hope in God's plan for me. I need some positivity in my work. Use me, impact the poeple and the company Lord. I want to bring passion and courage there everyday of my work till the 14 August! I will do it prayerfully. I dont know. I think prayer and my siblings are something that I need to fix and pick up for this year!

No comments: