Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The art of contradiction

After work I met up with Yujie for dinner at Kovan, then we go Compasspoint Popular, Heh, cant really believes that she actually reads. Anyway, reading is good. I used to love reading story books, absorb myself in a world of fantasy,but now I hardly read. (all thanks to the endless works and projects). I have got a bookreview due in May, but at the rate I'm reading, I think the dateline should be next year May instead.

LOL! In the end, Yu jie sent me home and I sent her home. Funny Business, we take LRT from Senkang to my place, and she walked me home. And we didnt stop walking, we just kept talking and walking across the bridge to Punggol all the way to her place before we decided to bid good bye. Hopefully, every other Tuesday will be our dinner night.

Next time if I say I want to send you home. Do let me! It is saying one message: I don't want to part with you.

No comments: