Thursday, March 12, 2009

Attachment

My first day of attachment was boring. We were made to sit in office to read up on a thick book of informations the whole day! Of approximately 8 hours. It's the kind of material that you just touch it,within 2 pages of time you will be put to sleep. Well, at least the spell worked on me.

Our V- pass was upgraded to T -pass!

while still awake(:

But today was great! We went for site visits from manholes to manholes, from pipes to pipes. Just dont put me in office with nothing to do, anything is fine for me! Heh, I realise Pipe Rehabiliation isn't as bad as what I thought to be. They are getting more interesting each day.



we made one new friend with this NTU internship student, Cheng Da, but he will be with us only till the end of this week and be posted to some other department.

No comments: