Saturday, March 21, 2009

go, because im the jinx of your world.

Result was out this morning, *phewww* the dream was really just a nightmare! My result is pretty good, I love it!

Dom joined us for dinner at Tampines, Hazel and I went to watch the "Departure"- heh, nice show(: It's about the beauty of the profession of caskating.( Washing, Dressing and putting make up for the corpses). Diago made a silly assumption that the job description" Departure" might be related to some "travel agencies" and ended in the job. I think it is very true to say that. We are only here on earth for a travel, all of us will still be departed back to where we come from one day. I think all profession deserve the respect. With gentlesness and precision, they sent off the decreased beautifully. Naomi was dead, in the show. Maybe in live, right now, too.

I went to collect money from Dorian, and ended up with more misunderstanding. I am the queen of life messer. Not just mess up my own life, but mess up people's life too! I'm sorry Hazel, Dom and friends. Maybe I just shouldn't appear in your circle at all, because I am the jinx of your world.

No comments: