Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am processing out my name. its true meaning.

Tuesday! Dinner with Yu Jie again! Heh, this time we went Jalan Kayu for pratas(they are famous of it)! My first visit there after moving to Sengkang for like close to 6 years! LoL! She said it would be a shame for those living in Sengkang, Punggol and Serangoon if they never been there to eat!

We ordered Roti John(Chicken), Mutton Curry, Chicken Satays and Tissue Prata, just for the 2 of us, LOL! That's really fulfilling , over-fulfilling indeed(:

Then we walk to Fernvale LRT station and home sweet home!
LOL! Yo Chu Kang and Sengkang is just across one field! Next time I am not going to take bus and go the entire expressway, LRT is just much faster(:
By the way, Gokusen is one nice jap drama introduced by Alan,most importantly it only has 12 episodes! It is definitely one good thing to do to kill free time.
Mum is back from her Indonesia trip, she bought me 4 pairs of jeans. lol, the jeans are nice, but I think my legs are ugly.

No comments: