Sunday, March 22, 2009

Escape is my favourite option

Thanks to Chai Min's mum (NHG Family Day), we had 6 FREE tickets to Escape Theme Park. Haha, so Chai Min, Shiet Chiat, Raishun, Alan, Wilson and I went for it(: And because we locked everything inside the locker, no photos were taken): Overall, it was fun, except the very very long quee. Just for go-cart itself, we queed for an hour! We played the viking, family coaster, haunted house and go-cart. LOL! Before we went to the haunted house, raishun was holding our hands tight, making statements like " I am scared, we must hold hand and walk together!...." Inside the house, she was the one who ran and threw me behind when the person disguised as ghost shot up from nowhere. LOL! what a friend huh?? Haha. kidding kidding, thinking back was just hillarious.





The toilet light blew off AGAIN although Jin Shui just helped me fixed it yesterday. And my mum was away for holiday without us AGAIN! She just left us our neighbour's number to call. But we can't contact him as this hour, so I decided to try on candle light bath. It wasn't as romantic as I thought. Instead, it makes my reflection on the mirror so errie that I don't dare to shower alone! Heh, but my kind and helpful Sissy Joyce and neighbour Qiu Xuan offer to accompany me, they just sat there and sang songs to me! LOL, so sweet of them!! Thanksss!! Im treating my sissy to a movie tomorrow!

No comments: