Wednesday, March 04, 2009

IM SORRY

I'm sorry for being so stupid, so bad and so lousy. I have betrayed all your trust and faith in me. Maybe today is the day that I should shed off my silvery angelic skin and reveal my black dead skin that hid so beneath. I know why I hate myself so much, it is because I am acting like one with perfection yet the fact is that I'm made of purely imperfection and ugliness. I denied my natural self. or pretend. finding every sort of excuses to cover up the holes that might gives a peep of my skin. Your pretendence is fake! I hate it! Now I tell you, open your eyes wide, penetrate to the soul of me. You will know what I mean. Maybe you will find a complete different character. I cry because I hate myself. Im a monster wearing a pretty suit.

I still want to thank Hazel, Dom and Dorian. Thank you for accepting my good and my bad. Thank you for giving me a second chance to re live my life to ammend for my mistake. Thank you for not walking out of my life just because I am not worth. Yay, indeed im the lousiest person you can ever meet. Thanks for the advice and respect you have given me. Thanks for continuing to be my friend. I love you all!

No comments: