Saturday, March 14, 2009

you fell for that ice cream.

13th the Friday (March)

Matthias was borned. Welcome to this world! You are so so blessed with love and many good wishes of the people(: You are going to grew up in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men! I hope my entry to this world was something like this, but the truth is not. I enter in with an ugly stamp but I can choose to exit in beauty and joy. That's the most I can do.

Zheng Da is posted to another departmnent. We are back to the original square- leaving only Kian Seng and me.

After work, I went shopping with Hazel. Hee, we came back full in hands and empty in wallet. Hazel, you are a good sweeper of my wallet. Then I met Dorian to watch "coming soon" at E-hub, and the tickets at 11.30p.m were sold out!! *Pheww...* sigh of relief! I don't like horror shows! The hunting scenes lingers in mind and comes into live when the night falls. Heh, in the end we watch "Push" about some supernatural powers. (Something like the HERO).



I love the song "Ice cream/talk to me" by DNR! but I cant get the song for my blog):
I guess you played the song wrongly. The melody ends with double barline. Not a repeat line.

No comments: