Monday, March 23, 2009

Warrior Omnipotent, you tore my veil

I brought my sister for a movie " Hotels for dogs" at Tampines after service. It's worth a catch, a funny and heartwarming show, a perfect family movie. I really admire the sister-brother bond (Andy and Bruce) and their passion to care for the dogs! ( Some of them are really adorable!! it's hard not to fall in love with them)



Then I met Hazel for dinner at Pastamania Hougang Mall and just walked around. This one round of walk cost me like 80 over bucks!! Then she just came my house and slack around till around 11p.m.
Our big faces!!




I have great neighbour who always help us in times of need without uttering any complaint. Today he bought breakfast for us, andthe bulb to fix the lights for us! Our family saviour!! THANKSS!! I am so lucky to have such friendly neighbours(:
You tore my veil, warrior omnipotent. I saw what was in front of me. A father waiting in anticipation for the return of the son. I stood still afar, holding back my tears. I am afraid to take one more step towards home for I have sinned against heaven and him. I am no longer worthy to be called his son.
I long to worship, but I cant. Put a LIVING tune in me.

No comments: