Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt & Uncle

We had a birthday celebration for my aunt and uncle at the Novotel Hotel at Clarke Quay.



My mum suggested we do some jump shots. LOL! but all seems to be failure cases, except one or two. My sissy Joyce is really good at this!






Then this Caucasian man came out of the swimming pool and just walked up to us, put his arm around me and say want to take a picture with me, and he tried to kiss me after that! And he did this right in front of my mum, my brother, sister and even his wife!! LOL! I was so shocked and embarrased! He is a weird man or maybe simply drunk. He drank too much of the chlorined swimming pool water.


HAHA, this gigantic cholocate fondue is my favourite!




My aunt and uncle: Happy Birthday! the cake is specailly designed by us with honey cheese cake, strawberries, chocolate etc etc! (with the help of the ready -made ingredients from the buffect table)


After our dinner, we just took a stroll down the Singapore River( I hope that's the right name of the river!) and there were large crowds everywhere, cheering for Man-U or Liverpool! I guess that's where everyone gathers to watch a soccer match??

No comments: