Friday, March 27, 2009

Transfer

Friday I will be posted to other areas to do some administrative work. And this one transfer will probably be around 1 month. I will be separated from my friend, and be on my own from now. I will surely miss the people in Ubi! Especially Brandon, Mr Koh, Mr Heng, Danny and even Mr Teng the dogs, and all the beautiful rich man's house!, I forgot the mention about the food too!(:

I admire Brandon for his ability to carry out the re-enforcement jobs in such a firm yet friendly way. He has his very tactful way to deal with people across all levels.

I admire Mr Koh for his friendliness, concern, sharing of his interesting yet hard sweat experiences, and his ability to explain to the finest details(: Albert Einstein once said " if you can't explain to a 6 year-old, you don't understand it yourself." I think Mr Koh is one guy who really know all his stuff!

and others too! I hope when I posted to the next area, I will meet nice people like them too(:

No comments: