Thursday, April 02, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day

After work, I met with Charlene, Beverly, Solphine for movie at the Bugis new shopping centre iluma. Confession of a Shopaholic(: I love it! The story it's abit like the Devil wears Prada, but much more comical. I really admire the friendship between Rebecca and Suze, just remindes me so much of Hazel, I hope we can be like them! So heart-warming! Crazy, fun-loving and a soul mate!

And Rebecca's situation just reminds me of my problems. So what if you are capable and many people are looking up to you, hoping for more of you?? All these reputations and image will just one day fall to the pit by the secrets you have been trying to hide. Somebody will be there to exposed it.

Because she had chosen the wrong dress, she almost lost her friendship with Suze.

But what's different of her from me is that, she has got the courage to salvage back what is lost. She can give up all that she is. Her desires and her addiction, even to the extent of her green scarf. But can I? Can I give up all that I want? Do I just have that determination like her? I need the support just like her shopaholic anonymous group friends.




Happy April Fool. You have fooled me. Tell me it's just an april fool joke, and you did not and did not and did not. I need some self- rehabilitation at the island of Madagascar.

No comments: