Friday, April 24, 2009

Brothers

The most important person that I held dearly to my heart in this world is my brother.

I have not really shown it. Irritance often took over!! That's what BROTHERS are best at doing! Isn't it? But I'm still working on it. I feel the responsiblity to love them. If I don't, who will?

And I'm really really really proud and impressed to see my brother so motivated and determined about his studies. This is the first trace of seriousness I experience from him. And I'm really proud of him. I went out with friends late, he will wait till I'm home for that few question. If he accidentally fell asleep while waiting, he will pull me up next morning at 6 before he goes to school.( It is irritating of him to steal my precious moments of sleep with some algebra or trigo or whatever it is.). Sometimes I will get so annoyed that I just shot him with " I don't know! Leave the question aside first for your tuitor!!" but the actual fact is that I have not really taken a glance at it. I thank God for his PATIENT tuitor Nicholas(: admire!

I bought him a dictionary for his birthday 2 years back. Maurice said it was a bad idea. I still did anyway. And now I see him uses it everyday, I felt that I was right of buying it 2 years back.

Here it is.





He is truely deserving of this determination award.(: I am the witness.

I love you. Not your grades, but YOU.

No comments: