Monday, April 27, 2009

Courage.

He is a young boy of 9 years old.

He toyed with his bubble gum from his mouth to his hand, from his hand to the air, from the air back to his mouth, with no disugst. But sitting less than one arm length away from him, we were totally disgusted by it. Who knows the next minute it will stick to my hair or my Grandpa's Merc?

This same young boy taught me courage.

He can have such strong refusal against everyone when we try to persuade him to just spit it out of the window. (Yay, even me. The "supposedly environmentalist" the "anti-global warming and saving our earth " kind) . He stood firm in his belief that littering is wrong. Although he may not be good in the mouth, he lose every arguments and reasonings with us, he still chose to do what he believes him and never compromise under pressure.

This is courage. He taught me with 0% of words, and 100% of action.

And this was my prayer. (2 weeks ago)

" Lord, give me the courage of this young cousin of mine. Having strong refusal to compromise to the believe I have, but Lord, grant me the courage to stop fearing the eyes fo man, but start the fear of the Lord for in 1 Sam 2:30." you have promised you will honour those who honour you." Lord, let me honour you with my decision and choices. Let me honour you with the courage to stand up for what I believe in, and that is You. To have the courage to stand up for you. For you did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline (2 Tim 1:7)"

To you: I want you to have the courage of my this little cousin. I pray that courage will go with you(:

This is the boy of courage. Max. (In blue)

No comments: