Thursday, April 23, 2009

Immidiate Joy

I typed the message of like 2 or 3 pages along. And I knew that I have to send it out. I just couldn't keep it within me. But the question is WHO?

Names flashed through my mind. Hazel. Jinshui. Yu Jie.Meixian. Nigel. Raishun. Chaimin and the list goes on. I realise your name don't just appear automatically like before anymore. And similarly, I guess my name is already being replaced by your important someone. Any excited news, fuming comments, complaints and worries from you they either never reach me at all or comes second handed. No more immidiate news.

I know you love to play double dates. I used to.

1. you got to spend time with your girlfriend.

2. you don't have to pay so much attention to your girlfrend because somebody else will.

You can play it with Jaslyn, you can play it with Yishan but not with me. I don't need any "part-time boyfriends" if that's what you call it.


No comments: