Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's the effect of silence on human relation?

"Embarrasement." One of the lines from Tuesday with Morrie. I finished the book, Morrie's lessons are inspiring, but what really moves me is the attitude and positivity in this dying old man. I am now moving on to " The last lecture" by Randy Pausch, another book introduced by Yujie. I think this is the year that passion for reading return.




Joyce's and Jeevan's NTU friend is crazy! I only mentioned that I lived in Sengkang. He figured out that I lived in Rivervale Crest, even with the block number and alphebet behind! And he did by wild guess, first try. (though he didnt manage to get the floor number right) I asked how he did that. His answer was " because there's a recycle bin somewhere near." LOL!! And I didn't even knew that we have a recycle bin nearby after living for 6 years here! Yep. This is my new lunchmate(:

No comments: