Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lunch Mates

Especially thanks to Meixian - CPG ( Novena), Joyce and Jeevan- NEA (Newton) for being my faithul lunch partner!! I love it when the lunch bell rings. I love it when I get to eat with my friend and chit chatted abit, from stories to jokes to complaints to gossips. All sorts. I love it when we auto- extend our lunch time to an hour and half. I just love them.

From next week onward, they will be back to school. I am so gonna to miss them!! Who is going to by my lunch partner, the silentness of the laptop is killing me. 8 hours work day in Newton office, I had only handphone to practice what's call "communication" and the few minutes where I get to meet my supervisor to sign attendance.

Really, thanks to all my friends!! I love you guys(:

Maybe, tomorrow will be my last day experiencing this previledge call "companion". I will really miss this few lunch dates I had with you all ):

No comments: