Sunday, April 05, 2009

You are the pair of red Louis Vuitton boots that she saw

Friday Dr. Katayon paid us a visit at the Envi building with Mr Koh and Mdm Cheng. Heh, the attachment is going smoothly, there isn't any complaint from our S.O. Reports will be dued in 1 1/2 months time. Hais, just how am I going to write about all the administrative work that I am doing and will be doing for the next 2, 3 weeks?? Please inspire me with words.

I had lunch with Kian Seng at Far East(one bus stop away) before heading to the NIKE at Shaw House to pay Charlene a short visit(: "that woman" is doing well there!

After work I met my gold friends at Orchard again. Yay, from now onwards, to save the time and energy I will just convert the names of Beverly, Charlene, Chai Min, Solphine, Cherry, Jia Rong ++ to 2 words." GOLD FRIENDS". BEVERLY and CHARLENE is WEIRD ~~

No comments: