Thursday, April 09, 2009

Timothy sent me a letter yesterday.

I'll be leaving for Malaysia for my granpa's birthday in another 2 hours time!! My family left with my uncle in the morning and I had to take the coach myself there. Night bus leaving at 10.45 and reaching around 5 a.m. Such a caring mum huh?? >.< Kidding. It's because there isn't much options left.

I am really kind of worried. More worried of my blurrness and the idiotic sense of direction, and the fear and relunctance to open my mouth to ask. I really admire people like Qian Fang and Hannah, I wonder how they can be so independent and manage everything so well on their own in a foreign land.

LUCKY! I've got good friends, Hazel and Dom who are going to see me off till I board the bus(: REALLY THANKSS!! Sometimes, I feel that they are the only few ones who will take practical actions to offer the comfort rather than just talking about it in the mouth. Thanks Dear>.< MY FOREVER DEAR.

No comments: