Sunday, April 12, 2009

Grandpa's 67th Birthday!

First, I shall give Hazel and Dom a million thanks for sending me there. I'm right about my idiotic sense of direction, Golden Mile is just a such a complicated way to go.


Hazel's token of a Lollipop, and her Dad's Ang Pao blessing to bid me bon voyage(: That's just so sweet of them.





ALMOST everyone was here. Except the twinny, Felice and Raydon who were stuck in Singapore because both of them are infected with Hand-Foot- Mouth disease just few days before departure.
Happy birthday Grandpa!! We had 2 tables of close relatives, but beside us were 9 tables of friends of relatives of this old granny who was celebrating her "DA SHOU", the dynamic of celebration was really different. And we started discussing how should we celebrate granpa's "DA SHOU" next time, then he just came up with an absurd idea of booking an entire plane, and celebrating it in the midst of the flight. My grandpa can be really creative. But, wait. I will turn this ideality into reality one day when I grew rich!

No comments: