Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sunday- Swimming

Sunday, I was suppose to be at Church for some breakfast serving things. But I didn't go for it. The reason that I gave turns up to be " I can't wake up." LOL. I was so ashame because this reason doesn't seem valid enough.

But, that was one of the main reason!
At least, I didn't lie.

Sunday is a day to replenish all my sleep.
and Sunday is a day I want to reserve for my family.
Today we spent the entire afternoon swimming at Sengkang Swimming Complex.

I'm learning not to lie/ make excuses for myself. I'm sure last time I would find a zillion good excuses for myeself, half lies or tales, to make others believe that I'm 100% interested and committed to it, just that some circumstances would not allow me to.

I didn't go for the class outing on Saturday.
I didn't lie.

I didnt go for POP EXCEL.
I didnt lie.

I didnt go for Sunday Service.
I didnt want to lie also.

All 3 don't have a good reasons. but if you want me to come up them I can, I'm so experience in it. But I didnt want to.

Maybe you should teach me how to say "NO" without a lie to myself and to you.

No comments: