Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday - Thursday

Thursday I met up with my goldfriends. Beverly, Charlene, Solphine, Chai Min, Cherry and her sister who just came back from Taiwan, Fiona.

We went to the Karaoke @ Katong, Teo Heng and sang until like 1 a.m. LOL! Just when the 12 midnight bell struck, on the first second of my birthday, they brought in a birthday cake and presents and sang the birthday songs on the microphone(:

So sweet of them((:


Thanks for the present, a black shade and a black transparent bag with TIGAR print., Beverly, it's tigar not zebra ok! I will bring you to the zoo next time and teach you the difference.

The present had scare the hell out of me. It had cockroach feelers when I touched it!!!

Thanks my goldfriends(:

We had our special way of devouring the cake, LOL! Because we had no plates, no tissues, and only spoons, scrapping and eating, messing the cake on faces was the only way to enjoy it!! Charlene said it was a specially formulated non greasy whip cream, but I got 4 pimples on my face in the following 3 days!

Thanks girls. I love my gold friends. HaHa. If you ask me to write an autograph book again, the gold friend list will still be you all!!

No comments: