Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Presents

Sorry that I'm still bragging about my Birthday gifts even though my birthday had been long over for WEEKS! LOL! Blame it on blogger. It refuses to let me load the post.
Thanks Raishun for the the yellow shirt and the flora dress. I try it on the spot! Sweet & Lovely.
Thanks A. Carol for the flora notebook from Urban Writes. I have used the flora notebook for my quiet time which I had long ago lost the touch. I will make the full use of it((:
Thanks the Card from the Cell Group. I appreiate it this year. Some years I don't appreciate cards because I know exactly what people are going to write. " Happy Birthday, may all your wishes come true." or somewhere along this line and I have to find a place to keep it. But this year it matters to me. So far I only received 2. One from Dorian and one from the cell. YAY! I will have one more from FLY! I love her card for all these 3 years!! They are all self-made and self- drawn, with detailed coloring and messages. And they are always in green.




No comments: