Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday- Saturday 1/2

HAHA! Happy Birthday Dorian(:

After I returned home from the dinner with my family at 12 plus midnight, I went to meet Dorian to exchange our birthday gifts. I have got a guitar tuner and he has got a eight ball zippo. (Thanks Dorian!! Both will come in practical for us).And I met Cow to helped her exchange her topman's shirt since I'm heading to Tampines 1 for breakfast later on. We stayed till around 3a.m before he walked me home.

I was supposed to meet Jackson for breakfast at 10a.m @ T1 ! In the end I was so tired that I only reach at 12p.m so it turns out to be our brunch. Lunching@ Say Cheese. Thanks for the present! I love it alot((:







I was looking for the book the " the chocolate run" by Dorothy Koomson. ( Introduced by Raishun). I hunted the entire Times Bookstore @ T1 and still couldn't find :(



After a short lunch, I went to church for POP EXCEL and cell group.

No comments: