Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Celebration With Hazel & Jaslyn

This post is suppose to be for last last Friday. 17 July 2009

I finally get to meet up with my super busy dears. Really, I mean it. SUPER BUSY. So busy that we've turn into some form of "occasionally friend". Just like the word imply, "occasion"- I would only get a chance to see them during occasions. Like this, birthdays. The last time? Dorian's Birthday and the last last time? Playmax Carnival. and the last last last time? I don't remeber anymore, 14365243698 years back? And I bet it is another "occasion" thing. We are supposed to be some kind of BFF(Best Friend Forever) thing. Nevermind, the holidays will be here soon. I will grab them out! And they will have to crack their brain out for more exuses then, "projects" are no longer valid.((:


I really treasured this short few hours together with them at a dinner at NewYork NewYork, CityLink. Anyway, thanks for the time, the meal and the present! I love all of them so much. The time together, the meal that upgraded my tummy's layers and the present that I have been hunting for days. Jaslyn got it! Bravo!













I must REALLY agree with this statement found in the Menu. That's exactly what I did, even before reading it.






No comments: