Monday, July 06, 2009

I will plaster up your tears magically.

Poor Kian Seng, his skin was scrapped off by some sharp hinges of our toilet. So I gave him this cute plaster that stop him from crying.





Yes, I admit that I bought this plasters not for myself. But to bluff small kids. An inspiration came when I walked pass this basketball court and a small boy fell down bleeding and crying, his big brothers left him aside didnt even bother to attend to him. I have to the urge to go to him but realise I didnt know what I can do for him. I wish I had a cute plaster that I can paste on him, and draw his attention from the blood to the cute plasters, and magically turn his tears to a smile.

And so I went to look for one. And it is perfect. I hope if next time when I met such situation, I would be couragious enough to walk up to the kid and paste this on for him/her.

No comments: