Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthdays Saturday- 2/2

POP EXCEL was as usually. Chai Min & Raishun helped to mix some Rebina drinks for the kids while I sit through the teacher's meeting, or maybe sleep through.



Cell Group was great. Kok Guan and Carol's words really touched me somehow.

Kok Guan: Jeremiah 31:3-4
The Lord appeared in the past, saying:
I have loved you with an everlasting love
I have drawn you with loving kindness
I will rebuild you up again,
and you will be rebuilt, O Virgin Israel
Again you will take up your tambourines,
and go out to dance with the joyful.


Carol: Psalms 136 that ends every sentence with " His Love Endures Forever"


It is the word AGAIN, and RE- built, and the repeated reminders that His Love endures forever, no matter how wreck we have been, He still loves us, that draws me to tears. All these whiles it has been so bad that even I despise myself. Ugly, freaking hypcocrate. Hopeless and Powerless. The word again and re-built somehow seems warming to me, telling me, even if the wall falls do not be disheartened and give up and surrender the city, because God will stand in the frontline and stop the enemies. The words just gave me a hope and a future.

Thank you for all who loves me endlessly even after seeing all my imperfect. Especailly you,God.

No comments: