Monday, July 27, 2009

Subway AGAIN.

OK. Call me clever that I blogged all the photos in the morning. Because blogger has got problem AGAIN!
Today we went back to Environment Building to submit our final draft to our supervisor.Tomorrow we are going to meet the DIRECOTR (Bless me). All I can say is it's really a stressing weekend.And I thank God for the printer that works obediently.

After work, I met with Jaslyn at Hougang Mall and have Subway for dinner.
She had done a light shopping to prepare for He Jun's birthday.

Even small malls are giving me the itch to spend, thanks to the shopping therapy that I had together with FLY. I guess it's the after -effect. Afterall, when is therapy such a thing done in one session? They ALWAYS have follow-ups. But it is the last week of the month. I don't really have that kind of spending power. So, I am safe.

No comments: