Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sunday - Ren Wei Camp

Sunday after collapsing on my bed from sentosa for like 5 hours. I met up with Cow and Renwei at Punggol Plaza. LOL! Cow was smart to predict that I would left her shirt at Sentosa! ( LOL! knows me too well, in the bad way!)And we just rot together with him for the few hours before he checked into camp again.

We went to his house and played BINGO with his 5 years old niece. I had never play this kind of Bingo before! The version I played involves rulers, pens and papers, MANUALLY drew the lines, shout the numbers. This is more interesting, like getting totto numbers(:


LOL! And after a few games, cow went for playstations games with Renwei. And I fell asleep on his couch and continue my sweet dreams for like 1 hour plus or 2 before dinner was ready. LOL! We had dinner over his place and sent him off to his camp at Chua Chu Kang, the Home Team Academy.Hey! Trainee! 3 more months! Jia you!((:

No comments: