Sunday, July 19, 2009

Friday- A day to share the pride and joy.

For the entire month of June & July there wasn't any Public Holidays, so I have faithfully turned up for work day after day, looking forward to each Friday (TGIFs!) .When I have received a letter from the school to join the NP Scholarship Award Ceremony as "a special guest to share the pride and joy", I was most willing to do so!

ONE FULL DAY OFF.

I slept more hours than usual and met Dorian up for lunch at SUKI SUSHIE. It wasn't that much at all but I still didn't finish my food. I am showing signs that I should retire from the post as a BMW(Big-Mouth- Woman) leader!! And this is no good! ( I love the pregnant fish)



AND I WON A BET with Dorain!! There were more than 7 stops from Clementi Mrt to school. To be exact, it was 8 or 9. And I will be waiting for my exactly 3 dollar key chain from the Pasar Malam.

Then I head for school to share the joy and pride, have some refreshment. And meet up with Hazel and Jaslyn for dinner @ NewYork NewYork, City Link. A day with full stomach((:

No comments: