Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunday- Dorian's Chalet

Saturday night right after cell group, I met with Hazel before heading to Dorian's Chalet at the Sentosa. We had a card and one messy, artistic, sumatra cake from Bakerzin for him. Since my birthday cake was edibly messy (thanks to my goldfriends) and so will be his. Except that I doubt he will have the gut to devour that pile of shit.

To Dorian"cumpleanos feliz, te deseamous a ti"

Frankly speaking, I didn't really enjoy the chalet at all. I feel like trapping in a tiny island, waiting for the first ray of sunrise that possibly marks the first service of skytrain out. Thanks for inviting still, and the countless effort to get me involve with you and your friends. Thoughts are greatly appreciated. They played captain ball, volleyball, soccer all sports through the night till 6 or 7 in the morning, and I don't have that kind of energy and strength, my butter fingers also would'nt allow me balls games too. Naturally, they slipped out of my fingers. OK, this speaks of the difference between an 18 and a 20.

But I had a wonderful time with these 2 kids found playing at Siloso Beach at 4.a,m.

These 2 ahbangs are really adorable and cute. I played soccer with them, had our own condomiums, carparks, cars, swimming pool etc etc. ( 2 ahbangs below)- I know this wasn't the most beautifuly picture taken but it was definetely one of the most beautiful moment that night. Reminds me of the Sabah kids!! So true and innocent. Jun Lin says she dont like kids, they are monsters. But ended up loving them as much as I do! EVIDENCE below! I hate the disgusted look Dorian flashes on them that night.

Then the sun rose, and we left.

No comments: