Thursday, November 12, 2009

Zero Energy Building

12 November 2009, Thursday

We had a site visit with the class to Zero Energy Building @ BCA Academy, a building wrapped with tons of solar panels and bushes of plants. Impressive though. Clean energy is definetly one area that interest me.(out of many others, which makes me reallyUNdecisive of what to do next.).


Prayers have to specified. We prayed for heavy rain, but didnt state the time. The rain came, but 2 hours earlier. That destroyed our only hope for postphoning NAFA.

My Result:
Standing Board Jump: 163 cm (D)
Sit and Reach : 35 cm (D)
Shuttle Run: 12.8s (F)
Sit Up:29 (A)
Inclined- Pull up: 15 (B)
2.4km Run: 18 min plus plus.(F)

LOL. I failed shuttle run by 0.1s! And the person would not allow me to retake it ): Some taboo running numbers to avoid, 50 ( the one I got!), 54 (the one meixian got!)- wo si = I die. 48, (the one yizi got!) - si ba= die ba!

No comments: