Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cell Retreat 2009

27-29 November 2009, Friday- Sunday

Cell Retreat 2009- The Next Step With God.
Philippians 3:13-14

I must admit I was so reluctant to go at the begining because of all the assignments and tests coming up. But I'm glad that I went.

I am reeling over every part of the retreat. Cuddling together on sofa for movies. The heartwarming shaker fries, chicken nuggets and McFlurry @ 2 a.m. Water-Bombing in the rain. The overcooked BBQ wings. Sharing and encouraging, learning and worshipping together with all my friends and mentors. Detailed scenes like these kept flashing through my mind every 2,3 minutes even till now, making me even more difficult to get back to my work. Just how I wish everyday is retreat day!


































Happy Birthday, Kok Guan.


No comments: