Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Birthday BBTC

Happy 23rd Birthday to BBTC. Bethesda ( Bedok- Tampines) Church, a place where I grew up, a place of fun, a place of tears, a place of encouragements, a place of sharings, a place of learning, a place of serving, a place of defining the meaning of life, a place of reflection, a place of refreshment. A place of hope. A place of love.A place where God's people gathers.



Happy Birthday. I really wanted to go for its anniversary. REALLY. But I'm stuck with my assignments and projects! WSH2 Presentation, WSH2 Quiz, EMS tutorial, ECM project. My eyes are hurting, my butt is hurting, my brain is hurting and all these yield to fruitless result )):


Just, talk to me. She loss a scary percentage of water through her eyes. And I know you read this, by the eyes and by the heart.


No comments: