Wednesday, November 04, 2009

QUIDNUNC/ POPPISMIC

3 November 09, Tuesday

I went to watch Love Happens (Jennifer Anniston) with Charlene & Sophin at PS. Not exactly interesting story. The story is so much like Yes Man, about those self-help workshops, except that Yes Man is by Zooey Deschanel!! love her(:. They shouldn't name the show "Love Happens", I think they should name it " A-Okay". Still, there are some really interesting parts. 2 Things you should know:

QUIDNUNC: A person who seeks the latest news or gossips, busybody
POPPISIMIC: Noise produced with the smacking of lips


After the movie, I head over to Renwei's house to play Mahjong with Cow till 2 plus! Cow wouldn't let me blog how much I won. So I can only say, I won $$.$$ which is enough to cover for the Love Happens and the dinner. * grin grin* @ my beginner's luck.

No comments: