Monday, November 23, 2009

tweeting

Few months back, I had switched from plurk to twitter(:

my plurk would say: "i'm having sandwich right now."
but my twitter would say: " kids smuggle food on war border."

See the difference? Would you be more interested in Naomi having sandwiches or kids smuggling food on war border?

Twitter is so much fun and resourceful (: Every ariticle tweeted in my box has been read by me, and surely have interested and impressed me. If you have the same interest as me, you would love my twitter box. It would be anything that ranges from environment, psychology, health , entertainment etc etc. Whatever I like.

It's only up till today, I realised other than Beverly and Hazel, Green Business Daily is also following me! And they've got an entire list of weird and unheard green news and updates, such as the " Solar Powered Treehouse Classroom" and Windfarms in many area.

I love twitter.

No comments: