Thursday, November 26, 2009

2012

Thanks for my families' particiapation in the movie marathon, I have got free movie tickets & membership card to video ezy(: So today I went Lido to watch 2012 with Charlene, Beverly & Ryan. It is one of the better blockbuster movies I have seen, it's much nicer than other end-times show such as The Day After Tomorrow, World of the Wars(or is it Wars of the world, I never bother to remeber), The Happening (another movie with Zooey Deschanel).

2012 is the modern replay of Noah's Ark.



Very Very Very randomly, I went for a job interview @ Tangs for part time promoter during December holiday weekends. ( I need cash!). I will be a sales promoter for Nooka, some ridiculously pricey watch. Even the cheapest of these colourful watches costs up to $200+. Look @ the zoom in view of the watch and read the time. It sucks away about 3 seconds of your time every time you glance at the watch for timing. Answer: The Black Watch Says 9.40a.m.

Sponge Bob is just beside our counter & for every Sponge Bob brand stuff we sell, we got commissions too! Beverly is also selling shoes for FLY @Tangs.




HAHA, Want to help? You don't even have to spend! It can be as easy as clicking the Nuffnang Advertisements on my left column! I earn by your every click! (: Guarantee Virus Free.

No comments: