Saturday, November 21, 2009

Loading. 30%

After class on Friday, I went for dinner with Beverly & Charlene @ Just Acia, Plaza Singapura. A jukebox acade game afterward. (:

Mum was out @ 10th hour. She had to attend my sister's prize giving and thanksgiving ceremony in the morning.

Yong Sin was out @ 13th hour.

Andy is still surviving and he will survive till the end!! Go Go Go. It's more than 30 hours by now, 30% done, 60-70% of the participants gone. Mum, Albert, Joyce, Beverly, Charlene, myself and a few others wrote some encouragment words for him on the board!! Go there to support him!!! (: Yes, all of you. I bought chips, sweets, ( + a lollipop donation from beverly), drinks for him and he sent them all back. Hais, I wish I can show him support in some practical ways! ):

Punctuality matters alot in this game. People got kicked out for being late for seconds. 5 minute= 300 Seconds. @ 301 seconds, you get ready to pack your bag and wave good bye to $10,000.

Hang on, Andy Chang. Go (X3).

Love,
all of us.

No comments: