Monday, November 23, 2009

Black and White obession


It had been a really hectic and tiring week. And more to come. Assingments, tests are rushing up at a tsumani tidal rate. Wait Wait Wait. I havn't even figure out my frog stroke.

1. I can't understand my lectures, and I have yet to study for it!
2. I'm obessed to a drama- " Black & White". Thanks to Charlene, I ended up spending more than 10 hours over the weekend sitting in front of TV instead of my lecture notes.

3. No time! I will be spending my Hari Raya Haji Weenkend @ Cell Retreat. And my degrading brain memory and processing rate would not allow me to finish all that the school requires us to digest. You know? I took 4 hours to write 80 words' worth of summary. It is that scary.


By the way, the survivor of the 100 hour marathon will be out soon. Sad to say, it wouldn't be us. The film" Amazing Grace" killed both of my brothers. Yong Sin died at the first time they show it @ 13th hour. Andy died at the replay of it some 20 hours later.

No comments: