Monday, February 01, 2010

Hazel Birthday Part I

26/27 January 2010

Happy Birthday to my Dear Hazel!!! We had an alfresco dinning @ Punggol Park, the Bliss- Restaurant with our 2B classmates. We were actually sitting at a candle-litted table by the lake, enjoying cool breezes of night wind. Too bad that the photo was too dark to see any of these. And it was a pet-friendly restaurant! Owners bring dogs to dine with them(: LOL! Still all of them weren't the main star. The main star was her, my best girl friend.

This is by far the most pretty birthday card I have made for anyone!! Even I laugh to myself with this sometimes too.



We spent the first minute of her birthday together, perfect evidence!
And so the day started with Dom's surprise cake to her house @ 12a.m 27 January 2010(:


Happy Birthday Hazel
I wish that we will always be such a good friends forever.
I wish that you will get into your desired univeristy with your desire course.
I wish that you will last forever with Dominic.

No comments: