Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Presley & Mary's Wedding

7 February 2010, Sunday

Presley & Mary's Wedding! I love attending weddings for their wedding montages, special items and a time of fantasizing on my own wedding. (though the groom's face is always a grey figure head with a question mark right in the centre. The kind they use for people who are lazy to upload photos to their profile).
It was followed by a buffet dinner and dances. Presley's Dad dress as Elvis Presley and had an awesome performance just like a rock star. Then the newly-wed couples dances. Then invites the rest of us for dance too.- LOL. guess what dance? CHICKEN DANCE! LOL. Still, I think it's much cooler than banquet dinners(:
Sissy Joyce, I'm right! People don't play the ten-ten-ten-ten weddings song nowadays.

I love this painting!!!! I like it very much!

No comments: